Valentine’s Day is fast approaching! In honor of the holiday here are some printables that can be found around the internet to help you to celebrate the season of love.
1. If you have a pre-k child these packets are perfect! The graphics are adorable, the colors are bright, and the lessons are excellent. Even if your child is attending preschool, these packets are great for helping to prepare him/her for kindergarten.
This one is great for little boys:
(You do have to create a FREE login to download this pack.)
And for either girls or boys:
Make sure to check out their other great pre-k packs as well!
2. I love these adorable little frogs! They are intended to be used for a classroom party but would be perfect for any Valentine’s Day celebration. Plus, look at how cute those tick tack toe games are!
3. Looking for some printable cards for your little boy or for the boys in your child’s class? These adorable and perfect for any little boy! I may have to print them for my own little guys’ even though they are too small to understand.
And by the same website, here are some other cute Valentine’s.
4. If you are looking for a way to deliver goodies to your friends and family, then look no further! These bags are simple but charming.
5. And in case you missed it, here is a printable from one of my previous posts. It could be printed in a smaller size and used as a card front, or it could be put in a frame to decorate the house. Either way it is fun and full of some of my favorite love quotes.
Happy Valentine’s Day!