I told you it was a weird week! Here’s part 2 of the installment…
Last week I shared with you 5 of the websites that are on my list of things to crochet. This week my obsession (literally, I even have dreamed about it) is making cloth diapers for as cheap as possible (or as free as possible) for my boys. So in honor of this obsession I wanted to share with you some of the cloth diaper websites that I have read over and over the last few days.
1. The first website that I am posting has a long list of different patterns available for free along with a wealth of information. Some of the links are broken as it is an older website, but it is still very useful. I don’t know how many times I have been on this website!
2. The Nappy Network is where I am most likely to get my diaper pattern. They have some great directions! The only thing I am not a fan of is that it is from New Zealand and therefore, in metric. I’m so horrible at conversions! Thank God for the computer that can do it for me!
3. I love Made for a variety of reasons. First, her name is Dana (what a great name!). Second, she is absolutely inspirational! I have learned so much from her website and have converted so many of her patterns and tutorials to serve my own needs. I just wish that I had half of her talent!
4. RRP seems to be an extremely popular website. If you search on Etsy you will find her fleece covers all over the place! Although I am not eager to make fleece covers (I think Dana’s from Made are far cuter), I am interested in trying some of her patterns. To be honest, her flannel one is probably the one I will actually start with because I can use an old receiving blanket or two for it.
5. Another pattern that seems to be really popular online is the Ottobre. I think that it will be on my list of diapers to try.
And there you have it. My top 5 websites of the week. I’ll let you know how my diaper making journey works out. I think it is going to be a really good change for us.